MyCardInfo is a service provided to you, free of charge, by Minnco Credit Union.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages contained in this site, you agree to
be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or
any pages contained in this site.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages-and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear-are subject
to change. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination and acceptance by Minnco Credit Union.
The information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, links, or other
items-are provided "as is," "as available". Minnco Credit Union does not warrant the
accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions
in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the
warranties on non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from
computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will Minnco Credit Union be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or
indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in conjunction with this site or use
thereof or inability to use by any party, or in conjunction with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, even if Minnco Credit Union, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other
Internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources
are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Minnco Credit Union.
All information submitted to Minnco Credit Union via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of
Minnco Credit Union and Minnco Credit Union shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas,
concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides Minnco Credit Union
through this site. Minnco Credit Union shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding
submitted information except as agreed by the Minnco Credit Union entity having the direct cardholder
relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- General-This User Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions governing use of MyCardInfo
provided by Minnco Credit Union. MyCardInfo may be used by the primary and/or any joint
accountholder("you") to access certain information and services regarding a credit card account with Minnco Credit Union.
- Agreement to terms-Your enrollment in, access to or use of MyCardInfo constitutes your agreement to be bound by all of
the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Fees-There is no additional fee for accessing your account information through MyCardInfo. Any other fees applicable in
connection with your account continue to apply, as described under the terms of your Cardholder Agreement or in connection
with any specific offer for specific products or services. You agree that Minnco Credit Union is not
responsible for any telephone or other online service provider charges incurred by accessing your account at Minnco Credit Union through MyCardInfo. (Please note that fees may be assessed by your online service provider.)
- Electronic messages-As part of MyCardInfo, Minnco Credit Union does not accept e-mail messages from
cardholders. In order to facilitate cardholder feedback or inquires, please contact Minnco Credit Union by
using the Contact Us page within the Help & Info menu.
- Enrollment and security verification-As part of your enrollment, you chose a username that, along with other information,
such as a password and personal security code, gives you access to your account with Minnco Credit Union
through MyCardInfo. For your protection, do not disclose your online username or password to anyone. Minnco Credit Union is authorized to act on instructions received under your username without further verification.
For security purposes, you should memorize and not write down your online username and password.You are responsible for
keeping your online username, password, other identifying information, account numbers and other account data confidential.
If you believe that your online username or password may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may
request a transfer to or from your account or may request a change in your information without your permission, notify Minnco Credit Union immediately.
- Change in terms-Minnco Credit Union may change or limit any aspect of MyCardInfo or this Agreement at
any time with or without prior notice; provided, however, that you will be given prior notice in the event that fees are
assessed for the use of MyCardInfo.
- Termination; Suspension-Your enrollment in, access to, use of MyCardInfo, or MyCardInfo itself may be terminated or
suspended, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason with or without prior notice. Examples of reasons for such
include, without limitation:
- You have reported your card as lost or stolen
- Your account has been closed with a zero balance
- Fraudulent activity has occurred on your credit card account
- Your account has been reported with a bankruptcy status
- Any attempt to misuse MyCardInfo
- Whole or partial, permanent or temporary, termination of MyCardInfo.
If you wish to cancel your access to MyCardInfo, please contact Minnco Credit Union.
- Liability-Except as specifically provided in this Agreement or as otherwise required by law, you agree that neither Minnco Credit Union, its affiliates, or subsidiaries nor its service providers shall be responsible for any
loss, damage, or bodily injury, whether caused by hardware, software, Minnco Credit Union, MyCardInfo,
World Wide Web(Web) browser providers, Internet access providers, online service providers, or by an agent or subcontractor
of any of the foregoing, or otherwise. Neither Minnco Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, nor any
service providers shall be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic, or other damages
arising in any way out of the installation, use, or maintenance of hardware, software, MyCardInfo, Web browser, or access
- Billing statements-Your printed monthly statement represents Minnco Credit Union 's disclosure to
you of applicable account information. Please refer to your statement for important information.
- Access Hours, use, etc.- You can access your Minnco Credit Union account through MyCardInfo seven days
a week, 24 hours a day. However, at certain times, some or all of MyCardInfo may not be available due to system maintenance
or failure. Minnco Credit Union is not responsible for your inability to access MyCardInfo, for whatever
reason. Account balance and activity information are generally updated daily. However, daily updates may not occur due to
system maintenance or failure. Minnco Credit Union is not responsible for any failure to update
information, for whatever reason.
- Miscellaneous-Minnco Credit Union can delay enforcing any of its rights under this Agreement or in
connection with MyCardInfo without losing them, If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, such will not
make any other provision unenforceable.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.-This Agreement is entered into and will be performed in the state of residence and all
questions relating to its validity, interpretation, performance, and enforcement (including, without limitation, provisions
concerning limitations of action), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of
residence, notwithstanding any conflict-of-laws doctrines of such state or other jurisdiction to the contrary. You agree to
submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of residence.